What Can be Done to Even my Breast Size

my right boob is very small &hav blak smudged dots on it.i feel very shamed 2 go out coz every1 can see the different of my boobs.i hav stopped going out and mentally down becoz of diz pls tell me wat can i do.normally i knw boobs r uneven but mine iz very small evry1 notices & tel me i feel very embarassed.bt i hav no pains at all.after i attend only i noticed a big difference plz help me what can I do?

im going mad i can not go out sum of my friends making fun of me pls help me

Doctor Answers 2

Fat grafting

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Fat grafting can improve this without the use of implants.Please find an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and member of the Aesthetic Society using the Smart Beauty Guide. These Plastic Surgeons can guide you on all aspects of facial surgery, breast augmentation and body procedures including tummy tucks or mommy makeovers!

Breast size difference

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

If you are a good candidate, a breast augmentation can be performed using different size implants to try to even out the breast volumes and size. You should seek a consultation with a a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options.

Todd C. Case, MD
Tucson Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.