I had rhinoplasty and didn't get a curve. Will my nose improve and get a curve at this point?

Hi I had a rinoplasty first week of March. My lose was a tiny bit cricked so I wanted to fix. Also I asked the doctor to make a little curve to suit better my face. ITs more straight now but not perfect. Also I didn't get any curse it's straight. He said that it will improve still. My question is do I have any chance on getting a curve? When I pass my finger on top of my nose it feels pretty hard. Hard to believe that the curve will show in this situation.

4 months post op. some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with 4 months after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Nasal appearance

At this point you have to  let it heal. It may take a year or more for the nose to settle.  Best of luck with your results.