21 yrs old female, 115 lbs, 5"1'. Which type of cosmetic surgery would be the best option to decrease my unwanted fat? (photos)

I am a runner and physically fit. I eat healthy but my whole life I've had stubborn fat stores that I can't get rid of. I have been working for years to reduce these but they never go away. Based on my weight and height would it be possible for me to get some type of liposuction to remove these fat stores that have been on me for years? I would like to get my love handles, inner thighs, lower abdominal region and under the arms fat removed, at least partially.

21 yrs old female, 115 lbs, 5"1'. Which type of cosmetic surgery would be the best option to decrease my unwanted fat?

II think that you are a very good candidate for liposuction.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Liposuction

Thank you for your pictures. Physical exam would be necessary.  I would recommend liposuction  for your love handles based on the picture and  possibly your abdomen. A small amount  liposuction can be done on your inner thighs. Seek consolation from several board-certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

Earl Stephenson Jr MD D.D.S. FACS

Liposuction

Earl Stephenson Jr MD D.D.S. FACS

Dr. Kayser

You are a wonderful candidate for liposuction!  This is the standard by which other techniques are based and is intended to address concerns such as yours.  And guess what?  You can also take the fat that you would normally discard and have it placed in other areas of your body so if you were ever considering breast enhancement, this would be a perfect opportunity! Fat is yours, it's natural and has the potential to last a lifetime! And placement is achieved with scars that as virtually invisible over time since they are so very small!  I hope this helps and have a wonderful day! Dr. Kayser - Detroit

Dr. Kayser

Ideal Candidate!

Thank you for sharing your photos.  Based on the pictures you have provided you would be a great candidate for liposuction. Liposuction works well to contour specific areas of the body and to remove areas of stubborn fat. Make sure you seek out a board certified plastic surgeon skilled in contouring of the body. You already have a great shape your procedure would be considered fine tuning.  Good luck.

Andrew M. Ress, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Ideal Candidate!

Andrew M. Ress, MD
Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon

Great liposuction candidate

Based on your pictures, you seem to be a very good candidate for liposuction. Please look to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in sculpting and not just fat removal. Look at many before-and-after pictures of similar patients like yourself during the consultation process. Best of luck.

Great liposuction candidate

Best procedure for stubborn unwanted fat

Hello and thank you for your question.
It appears as though you would be a great candidate for liposuction of the areas you mentioned. This will help the stubborn areas you are having trouble losing with exercise and diet. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.
Best of luck to you!

David L. Cangello, MD, FACS

Hello and thank you for your question.
Best of luck to you!

David L. Cangello, MD, FACS

Liposuction

Liposuctionmay be a good solution for you to treat those stubborn areas of fat deposit. Best to be seen in person.

Liposuction