Is the yellow around my nipples normal?? 1 week post op. (photos)

1 week post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards 

Speak with your surgeon

Hi there. Although your result looks quite normal, an examination would be helpful. You should speak with your surgeon regarding your recovery. 

Good luck. 

Is the yellow around my nipples normal?? 1 week post op

he yellow color you are seeing is just the small amount of blood that was below the skin surface. It is breaking down and your body is absorbing it. You just did not see the blue bruise as it was deeper. All normal for the surgery you had

Julio Garcia, MD

Yellow after surgery

The yellow you see is from bruising and is normal as the bruising goes away. Best of luck. If concerned, speak to your surgeon.

Bruising after surgery

Thanks for reaching out.  The yellow you are seeing is part of the natural cycle of a bruise.  I would not be concerned but you should check in regularly with your surgeon. There are products such as arnica and bromoline that you can take that help quicken the resolution of a bruise.
I hope this helps :)

John Paul Tutela, MD
Livingston Plastic Surgeon

Yes, this is simply the color caused by red blood cells after surgery.  I would not be concerned. I recommend an in-office examination as well as a detailed discussion with a surgeon who you are comfortable with and who is a board-certified Plastic Surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Best wishes! Dr. Desai
Harvard Educated, Beverly Hills & Miami Beach Trained, Double-Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Yellow color

The yellow color appears to be normal bruising as it fades away. Best to check with your surgeon though of course. Be well. 

It appears to be normal bruising, but if you are concerned you should contact your surgeon and text the photo to him

Yellow color

This usually represents hemoglobin (the red pigment in blood) breaking down as your body eliminates it in an area of bruising.  Nothing to worry about as long as all else is going well.  Always ask your surgeon if your are concerned.  

William Koenig, MD
Rochester Plastic Surgeon