I am a 18 year old with an abnormally massive gut but I am not obese (photo)

I am 18 years old male. I am 175lbs. I have 6 feet tall and I am fit. For some reason, I have a massive gut. In all seriousness, it looks like the stomach of a pregnant woman. Even 2 years ago when I was 130lbs (45lbs less) and unhealthily skinny, I still had this exceptionally massive stomach. I have anterior pelvic tilt. The first picture is me pulling in my stomach. The second is my stomach released What could the cause be. Many thanks!

Muscle tone

It may not be the answer you are seeking but it looks like you need to tone your core. You look to have poor abdominal wall strength. I agree with Dr. DeMars, this isn't a surgical issue, it is a work out issue.

I am a 18 year old with an abnormally massive gut but I am not obese

There is no surgical procedure that will give you any changes. Work on posture and keep the abdominal and oblique muscles toned. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Muscle Tone

Thank you for your question and photo! Fortunately you will not need surgery!  You need to strengthen your abdominal wall muscles.  Working out will help you achieve a stronger wall!  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel Double Board Certified  Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Dhaval M. Patel, MD
Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Gut Fit

Patients that are fit generally have good abdominal musculature as any exercise strengthens the abs.  
Many men have little abdominal fat outside the abdominal wall with most of it lying within the abdominal cavity.  The best option for these patients is weight loss.
Please consult in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS