Age 16, Male, Have Small Breast, Any Non-Surgical Options?

I Am 16year,i Have Malebreast,its Small.but I Am Afraid of Futher.i Dont Want a Surgery.give Me Some Exercises So I Can Reduce hieght-5.10 weight-68

Non-Surgical Options?

#Gynecomastia is quite common in teenage boys, affecting up to 2/3 of boys going through #puberty.  This will usually disappear on its own in up to 90% of boys in about three years.

While diet and exercise may help reduce the appearance of #male #breasts, #surgery offers the most permanent and effective solutions.

If you are concerned, you should contact a #boardcertified #plasticsurgeon for an in-person consultation to determine the best plan of action for your specific case. 

Exercise and diet

I would not recommend any pill or supplements that say they can address gynecomastia, since it there are none that are FDA approved. The safest and most effective method is surgery, and you can also try exercising and diet. 

Exercise won't help gynecomastia

If you have true gynecomastia, male breast development, exercise won't help. If you only have excess fat without excess glandular tissue, weight loss may help some. Men with gynecomastia have firm breast tissue behind the nipple and the nipple is often bigger or puffier than desired. Surgical removal is the treatment of choice.

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon