I Am 16 Year Old, with 34e Boobs, However I Am Unhappy with the Size of my Areolas, What Can I Do?

in my opinion i have larger then normal areolas and i would like to know if there is a way i can reduce the size of them without any form of surgery?

Doctor Answers 1

Breast reduction will also reduce your areolas

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Because you are underage, I cannot comment specifically about your situation. In general, women with larger breasts may benefit from a breast reduction and this will also decrease the size of the areolas.  Make sure to see a board certified plastic surgeon and your parents or guardians will need to make the appointment for you and be present. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.