Why is there a lump around belly button? (photo)

I have a hard lump right above and around my belly button. I expected it to go away by now. It's been a year exactly since my mini tummy tuck.

Why is there a lump?

Hello, you would need a proper assessment to help understand the cause of your lump.  Your plastic surgeon should be able to assist.

Tummy tuck

Looks like you needed a full tummy tuck with muscle repair. and liposuction of all areas that would have given you the best result.

Dr Derby

Thank you for your question and the photo. This is not at all normal and it is very important to discuss this with your surgeon directly. also i feel that you are a better candidate for a full Tummy tuck instead of the Mini that they performed. Best of luck 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD