I'm looking for a PS in the Rochester ny area that does permalip? Anyone know of any?

Plastic Surgeon in Rochester

Thank you for your inquiry. I am not personally familiar with any plastic surgeons in Rochester, however i would advise to search online for highly reputable surgeons in your area with good reviews.  Be sure the surgeon you choose is a board certified plastic surgeon. Dont be afraid to call the clinics and ask questions. If ever you are in montreal do not hesitate to contact our office! Best of Luck to you.

Looking for a PS that does permalip?

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

I'm looking for a PS in the Rochester NY area that does permalip

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon I have attached a link below that should allow you to find ASPS board certified plastic surgeons in your area that you can call upon to see if they perform the procedure.  Best wishes. 

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. It is best for you to consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Feel free to consult with a few different surgeons to understand the variability in price, recovery time, etc. while also feeling out your rapport with the surgeons.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon