​14 yrs old, I have fat pads under my eyes. What non-surgical treatment or injection will you recommend?

I was wondering is there anyway of getting rid of them without surgery or injections since im only 14.

Non-surgical treatment of the Eyes

There are many times when fillers can hide some of the fat pads under the eyes.  Botox can help reduce crow's feet around the eyes and Thermage can tighten the skin around the brow and rest of the face.  However, if there really is too much "fat" under the eyes, you may indeed need surgery to correct it.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic advice.  Best, Dr. Green