Im 13 and Have Really Bad Permanent Dark Circles?

I have really bad dark circles that are permanent, i've had them ever since i got eczema when i was little but it's gone now but i still have dark circles. I also have white spots underneath my eye that come and go called i think milia? How can i get rid of it? Should i see my doctor?

Doctor Answers 1

Tear trough treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Your dark circles appear to be accentuated by the fact that you also have hollowing under your eyes. While treatment of dark discoloration under the eyes is not always successful, improving the hollowing effect under the eyes can reduce some of the darkness. This can be done by filling the hollow area or tear trough with an injectable filler. Restylane is a often a good choice and in my experience can often last at least one year.

Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.