Shortening nose, narrowing nose, Rhinoplasty? (Photos)

Hello, My nose is long and appears much longer when i smile. My questions are as follows: 1. What is the name of procedure/s to shorten it? 2. if shorted does the nose have to be narrowed also to maintain a natural appearance? 3. what is the average cost for this procedure? (I know prices vary with locations. But that matters little as i have traveled 423 miles for great scar revision surgery from a competent Oculoplastic Surgeon, Dr. Sara kaltreider when many said there was no hope for me.)

What a rhinoplasty can do

There are many anatomic changes that can be made with a rhinoplasty, and shortening the nose is one of them.  You're right - prices will vary from city to city - but plan on spending between $4,000 and $8,000.