Can I achieve these results from a revision rhinoplasty? (photo)

About a year and a half ago I got my first rhinoplasty done. I told my surgeon what I wanted to achieve and he said he would be able to do those things, but instead I was left with a nose that I hate more than my original nose. It's ugly, unfeminine, and the opposite of what I was looking for. I'd wanted an open surgery but the doctor insisted on giving me a closed one. Is the nose I want even possible for me?

I dont know about your goal picture but....

your original nose was obviously better than your post operative result... the goal in revision rhinoplasty needs to be to give you the absolute BEST nose possible for YOU.... although there are clearly features of your 'goal' nose that are nice to emulate, its best to focus on what can be done to your nose to make you happy

The decision to undergo a revision rhinoplasty needs to be considered carefully ..Unfortunately, unsatisfactory results and secondary deformities from primary rhinoplasty are common.... like many other advances in science and technology, the techniques and approaches to rhinoplasty have become significantly refined over the last 20 years..... much of what is done now by qualified rhinoplasty specialists is much more 'constructive' than the 'destructive' methods of the past.... still many patients have suboptimal surgeries that result in asymmetry, over-resection of supporting structures and ultimate collapse over time. Im sure that here are several rhinoplasty 'experts' within a drive of you.... now your work begins...unfortunately many plastic surgeons who hold themselves out as rhinoplasty experts are not...You need a thorough evaluation and a well thought out plan....you will need to gain the confidence that your surgeon has the skills and aesthetic judgment to fix your problem....you will need to see several doctors to become convinced of what an actual expert is...find out who OR nurses and doctors go to and who their family/friends go to.... do your homework and be sure that your revision rhinoplasty surgeon has: 

1. many years of rhinoplasty practice experience 2. judgment and techniques that have evolved over time 3. a practice focused on rhinoplasty  4. a willingness to do difficult, secondary and reconstructive cases 5. an interest in teaching others how to evaluate and do rhinoplasty properly 6. a willingness to share rhinoplasty resume, photos and patient experiences with prospective patients 

good luck...