I have a question about one of the options offered during a consultation. i'm also looking for 2 more consultations. (photo)

All three surgeons have suggested 360 abdominoplasty along with Gynecomastia excision during consultations. Two of them have suggested a separate surgery for the loose skin on my upper back. The third has suggested that he can detach the skin from the muscle(?) at sections B and C, and that will help with the loose skin after the 360 tummy tuck (section A). He said the detachment will help with tightening up the skin when it gets pulled down to meet the lower part of my body. Is this true?

Hi there! I believe you are an ideal candidate for a tummy tuck. During a tummy tuck, the surgeon tightens abdominal muscles that have become lax and removes excess skin. Liposuction can also be combined with this procedure to remove any stubborn pockets of fat, such as the ones on your back. I agree with your previous consults; the tummy tuck will help tighten your skin.