Nose filler. What do I have to do? (Photo)

I want to high nose, but i consider betwen filler or make it come real (i dont know how it call). And my face is oilly face and had big pore. Can i use any cosmetic or what i have to do?

Asian Rhinoplasty

This is a very common request from Asian patients.  You can either have non-surgical rhinoplasty to make the height of your nose taller or surgery.  The best recommendation is to consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.