Nose filler. What do I have to do? (Photo)

I want to high nose, but i consider betwen filler or make it come real (i dont know how it call). And my face is oilly face and had big pore. Can i use any cosmetic or what i have to do?

Doctor Answers 1

Asian Rhinoplasty

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is a very common request from Asian patients.  You can either have non-surgical rhinoplasty to make the height of your nose taller or surgery.  The best recommendation is to consult with a board certified specialist who can assist you in achieving the results you seek. 3-dimensional computer imaging can help you visualize what you may look like afterwards and serve as an important communication tool with your surgeon.

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 13 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.