I'm 10 Post Op from Tt, Lipo, Fat Transfer to Butt. Still No Good Results. I'm So Sad?

I'm 10 weeks post op tt, lipo, fat transfer to butt.I still don't see not result. This is really sending me to a depressed stage.I'm so unhappy with my butt.what is the time length I should ser the real results

BBL results take about 4 to 6 weeks

Usually the maximal results are during the first few days of recovery.  After that, there is a gradual loss of size as the swelling goes down and some of the fat is absorbed.  By 4 to 6 weeks, most of what you see will remain.  Having done many BBl's for the last 10 years, I have come to realize that much of the results depends on the existing shape of your buttocks, your skin texture and quality, and the amount of fat available.  Most patients who are unhappy have very small buttocks with very tight skin to begin with.  No matter how much fat you transfer, you will not get noticeable results because your buttocks can only accept so much transplanted tissue and it will only stretch so much.  I also do not combine BBL's with any other procedures because I believe it diminishes the healing process and does not allow you to rest on your abdomen.

'm 10 Weeks Post Op from Tt, Lipo, Fat Transfer to Butt. Still No Good Results. I'm So Sad?

If you are 10 weeks postop, your result is probably not going to change much.  If you are 10 days postop, it is too early to tell.  If you need a revision, find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and Brazilian buttlift revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Dont worry too much

sometimes you must wait more time to see the real result after cosmetic surgery. some other times patients think they dont have a good outcome when they look at themselves so maybe it is helpful to ask a friend and the answear of that friend may surprise you. but what i do most is showing the pics before the surgery to the patient so that result could be value in a realistic way. so i sugest you to ask your doctor to show you those photos and i am sure you will feel better

Ramon Sabala, MD

Should see results

10 weeks postop is a reasonable amount of time for swelling reduction. I would expect for you to see results at this point. Work with your plastic surgeon.

David Shifrin, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift

Swelling after BBL varies on how many sites of liposuction and how aggressive. It also depends on the amount of fat transferred to the butt. I do believe that the final results need 3 months before you can judge. I strongly believe that the results is s matter of body contouring done around the waist, love handles and lower back. It also will depend on your body shape type.