1 Cm Cut Scar on the Nose? (photo)

Hi, You can call me Bk, 1.5 years back I got into a fight and woke up with a stitched cut on my nose. I don't know who was the doctor coz he really did a shitty job and after few days my stitch came off with the skin.. leaving a deep scar on my nose. It has healed a lot during past year but it still shows up and doesn't look good.. is there a way to permanently remove it? I would be glad to find an answer to take care of this. Thanks, Bk

Treatment of nose scars

The best option for this nasal scar is excision and layered closure. This will help blend the scar.

Treatment of nose scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}