How should I go about making my forehead smaller ? (Photo)

I am 21 and always been teased for a big forehead in my younger years and my overall face would look way better with a slightly smaller forehead. Here is a photo, should I go about hair grafting or another procedure?? Thanks!

Many women have forehead reduction surgery or hair transplant surgery to lower their hair line.

Many women have forehead reduction surgery or hair transplant surgery to lower their hair line.  It is best to see many doctor for various opinions and options.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairline Lowering with Hair Transplant

If done properly by a well trained hair transplant surgeon results from hair transplant is preferable as no scarring is visible. Results depend on the artistic ability and skill of the surgeon.

Brian Goertz, MD
Seattle Hair Restoration Surgeon

Reducing Size of Forehead

I have a bias to the hairline lowering procedure we described many years ago using the Irregular Trichophytjc Hairline Incision where hair will grow through and in front of the incision after surgery. The technique provides immediate results with good hair density so the patient has total freedom of hair styling. Hair transplants can also be used preferably in patients with finer, light hair.

High forehead in young female

If there is good scalp and forehead laxity, lowering the hairline by scalp advancement will give the quickest and most dense results. Hair transplants can be done at a later date. 

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD FACS
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Reducing forehead size

You can lower your hairline and reduce your forehead size. There are two ways to do this, one is a surgical procedures that actually moves your scalp forward and the second it a hair transplant. see below

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon