I have an abdominal wall hernia. How can I find 2 doctors in Massachusetts to do both the hernia and TT?

How do you find two doctors to work next to each other at Winchester Hospital in MA I have one for the hernia. How do I determine if a dr will do this?? I am lost!

Doctor Answers 1

TT and hernia repair

Great question. I would recommend looking for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.You can search on ASAPS or ASPS sites for board certified plastic surgeons.If you are comfortable with your consultation then your plastic surgeon will refer you to a general surgeon for the hernia evaluation with the plan of scheduling a co-surgery.Best of Luck.

Portland Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 160 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.