Do I need eyelid or a brow lift? (Photo)

I have a very large amount of fat on my upper face I am 5/1 148lbs I have two toddlers so I am currently on an extreme diet and exercise routine daily I've lost 12 lbs so far.will the fat go away or do I need surgery?my eyes feels very heavy I keep pushing my eyebrows up just to talk.

Heavy brows

It's very difficult to tell from the photos you've included. 

Based on what you describe it sounds like the brows may benefit from being repositioned. Once the brows are resuspended (even simply during a physical exam) you will be able to see how much the eyelid skin is contributing to the problem, if at all. 

I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified surgeon who can go over all of your options.

Good luck! 

Washington DC Otolaryngologist

Brow lift or blepharoplasty

It is difficult to judge from your photographs, but the fact that you keep pushing your eyebrows up may be a clue that you have brow ptosis. If your brows are below the bone of the superior orbital rim, then a brow lift would be in order. If the lid folds are still heavy even when you hold the brows up, you may need some of both. I generally recommend to my patients that they have both procedures at the same time so that they don't have to experience more than one recovery. An oculoplastic surgeon in your area could help you decide what is best for you. 

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon