About how much will it cost to fix my ears in MA?

Hello when i was 13 my earlopes torn apart i had two holes done but the lady made the second one to close.

Earlobe repair

Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon as pricing varies from surgeon to surgeon. Price can range from $400-$800. You will be able to re-pierce your ears 2 months after you have the earlobe repair done. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #earloberepair

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe repair

Thank you for your question regarding earlobe repair.  At my office I can do this procedure within an hour as an out patient under local anesthesia.  You can resume normal light daily activities within a day.  This is a very common procedure.  Repiercing can be done 6 weeks after procedure. Cost runs between $500 - $800. 

Earlobe repair

Earlobe repair is a very common procedure. Frequently, we have patients who will have the procedure done the same day as the consultation. Typically, the cost is between $450-850 per earlobe, depending on the severity and the length of the procedure.You may be able to find a doctor who will do this under insurance but i am not aware of any.The length of time the ears have been gauged should have no effect on the procedure. As long as the tissue is no longer irritated or inflamed, there is no reason not to give it a try. Gauged ears are sometimes more difficult than some other earlobe repairs since the tissue is so over stretched, but we are still able to create a natural looking earlobe. You can get your ear re pierced about 6 weeks after and should be included in the pricing. Shop around in your area and see if you can find a plastic surgeon in your budget

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Ear lob repair

Fortunately ear lobe repair is generally straightforward and has high patient satisfaction.  But it is important to discuss exactly what is planned to make sure you are happy with the result.  The cost varies, especially when repairing ears with large holes from gauges, but as these are done usually as office procedures, there is no cost for facility or anesthesia. Hope that helps.

Joshua Korman, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe repair

Don't  know  how  much  it  costs  in  MA,  but  we  charge  between $400-1000 for earlobe repair.   It  can  usually  be  done  in  the  clinic  under  local  anesthesia.   

Matthew Bridges, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon