bilateral + Mommy Makeover

Narrow 12 reviews by:

Sort by:
  • Best match
  • Recent
  • Nearby
  • Comments

40 undergoing bilateral breast reduction and tummy tuck

I had my surgery on Monday March 13th and I was discharged from the hospital on Tuesday March 14th. My insurance covered the breast reduction. I had to pay a 20 percent coinsurance which amounted to $2500 out of pocket and my insurance covered the other 80 percent. I had to pay $5000 for... READ MORE

35 Yo in Desperate Need of a Mommy Makeover - Frisco, TX

I recently had an extensive "mommy makeover" performed by Dr. Robert Najera. My makeover included a bilateral breast augmentation with a lift. At which time, I also had my areolas reduced. My mommy makeover also consisted of liposuction of my abdomen, flanks and back and a full abdominoplasty.... READ MORE

Dr. McAuthor III here we go!!!! Plastic surgery of Hampton roads VA!!

Ok ladies. I am a fanatic w realself! I love everyone's stories and goals and outcomes its Unbelievable!! Like most ladies after having children our bodies break down and needs major repair. I've been reading a lot of great reviews about Ortega in Miami and decided to go w him. BL/BA (silicone)... READ MORE

46 Yr Old, Maxtopexy W/bilateral Implant Removal W/lipo of Chest Wall, Abdominoplasty W/lipo of Abdomen - FL Panhandle

I have been following this site for a very long time as I reached my decision for surgery and still come here often to look at experiences/advice. I figured I should start telling my own experience before I forget it! (not hard to do nowadays!) 13 yrs ago I went into Dr. Roche's office in... READ MORE

Gonna Make Turning 40 a New Start to a New ME!!! - Irvine, CA

I am finally doing something for myself..after 3 kids via c-section (youngest baby will be 2 yrs in July) and double knee surgery last December, I am ready for a new body!!! Getting Bilateral breast lift and implants, lip, and tummy tuck! Any advise out there foe getting prepared is... READ MORE

40 Year Old, Two Kids, and Lots of Loose Skin! Warner Robins, GA

I finally have the opportunity to have this surgery! I will also be getting a bilateral standard mastopexy. I am hoping that my stomach will look flat and semi natural looking. I am worried about my belly button looking totally different and unnatural. I am also worried about my recovery time... READ MORE

28 Year Old Mother to Three, Ages 3, 2 and 10months - Edmonton, AB

Having my three kiddos within 4 years has definitely taken its toll on my body. I underwent a bilateral breast lift on the left side, breast augmentation and tummy tuck with abdominal tightening. After my last baby I lost 103lbs which brought me to 5'8 123lbs, I was within my goal weight so I... READ MORE

Highly recommend for complicated reconstruction

Dr. Lennox is a master. He has a very easy bedside manner and addressed and explained answers to my multitude of questions in a clear and consise way. Due to the complicated re-construction that he performed on me; Bilateral explantation, bilateral mastopexy with Bilateral fat grafting with... READ MORE

Outstanding!

I saw Dr Loessin for the first time shortly before surgery due to traveling to Miami from Tennessee. To say I was nervous is a hoke...I was petrified! Dr Loessin soon had me laughing and excited as he sculpted my new body with a drawing on my old sagging skin. I was eagerly awaiting a tummy... READ MORE

Grandma of 10 Needing Upper Abs Fixed, Tummy Tuck and Redo of the Breast Aug - Saint Louis, MO

I had breast implants put in more than 30 years ago. For about the last 20 years they had gotten very hard and was unable to even have normal mammograms . I needed to have them redone but since I was needing that surgery, I looked into a tummy tuck. Having 4 kiddos but also getting pretty... READ MORE

Mommy Makeover - Chicago, IL

I have thought about a Mommy Makeover for over five years. Fear kept me from truly moving forward. At 56 years old I finally realized it is now or never. I was a thin kid and young adult. I put on a lot of weight with my two children. I finally lost the weight and got healthy. I have... READ MORE

Lipo-Abdominoplasty and Bilateral Mastopexy - Denver, CO

I'm so happy with my results. I was stuck in a mom bathing suit before having this surgery no matter how much I worked out. It was a great choice to have it! So happy to be back in a bikini. The recovery wasn't too bad. I was having problems with sores all over my stretched out skin from my... READ MORE

No matching results