Doctor + Injectable Fillers

Narrow 19 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

Cosmetic Injections at a Hair Salon?

My hair salon has a cosmetic doctor come once per week to do injections. Is this safe? READ MORE

Belkyra recommendations in the UK.

I am looking for a doctor that does the Belkyra double chin injections in the UK. I am finding it very difficult to find a doctor! Can anyone help or... READ MORE

Do Doctors and Nurse Injectors do their own Dermal Fillers?

Im wondering how reliable it is to base your decision on picking your injector based on what their face looks like (ie:how natural their fillers... READ MORE

Dermal Fillers and Botox: Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist?

Since these treatments are not surgery, a dermatologist who only treats the skin would be more specialized at these kinds of treatment. Who wants a... READ MORE

Lip augmentation 0.5 ml or 1 ml? and nurse or doctor? Thank you. (photos)

Hi, I would like to get a lip filler but not an obvious ones like a big pout. My questions are - Would I benefit just half a mil (0.5 ml) as I really... READ MORE

I have my own filler. How much will it cost for a doctor to inject it?

I bought a filler and want a doctor to inject and not sure how much the doctor in that case will charge me. Pls advise...... READ MORE

Why do some doctors refuse to put any filler under anyone's eyes?

There are a lot of doctors that will not use fillers at all under people's eyes. They say it shouldn't be done by anyone. Obviously the results speak... READ MORE

Who can inject fillers to the nasolabial area?

I know it's a doctor but what kind? I know oculoplastic is for the eye area. But what about nasolabial area? READ MORE

When a Dr. speaks about being a "Platinum" injector, could they be sharing with other spas?

Ones that they do not own or associate themself with? In other words, could one doctor being buying product in bulk with their doctor buddies to save... READ MORE

Are lip fillers supposed to go down in 5 weeks?

I had my second lot of fillers 5 weeks ago however they've gone down a lot do I keep going back to the same doctor to build on my lips for a solid... READ MORE

Should It Be the Dermatoligist Who Gives the Injections?

Is it acceptable for the doctor's nurse to give the injections? READ MORE

Questionable Professionals?

Why are so many doctor's/injector's allowed to practice after any damage to clients? Loss of license should take effect for the slightest infraction.... READ MORE

Any doctors in North West UK do Redermalization with hyalual for under eyes?

Any doctors in North West UK do Redermalization with hyalual for under eyes? I have researched and can only find doctors based in London. If there is... READ MORE

No matching results