Board Certification + Injectable Fillers

Narrow 9 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

What Type of Doctor is Most Qualified to Inject Filler Under the Eyes?

I realize that many doctors can be qualified to inject fillers, but what type of doctor would be the best qualified? I had perelane injected under my... READ MORE

What recommendations would you make regarding fillers vs. mid face lift for this almost 37 year old who is aging fast? (Photo)

I'm trying to determine the best course of action. Consulted with board cert doc - initially recommended mid-face lift and then said we could get by... READ MORE

What are my Filler options and how do I find a board certified doctor with experience with injecting eye hollows? (photos)

The hollows, lines, bags, and discoloration of my under eye have been getting worse VERY quickly. I have always had a defined lines, but over the last... READ MORE

What does it mean to be "certified" to form a procedure?

When a doctor (or other professional, ie: nurse, PA, esthetician) states that they are "certified" in botox, Restalyne, Juvederm, etc., what exactly... READ MORE

How do I find an ADVANCED injector with lots of experience with dermal fillers in San Diego?

I went to a board certified dermatologist in san diego who also trains other physicians in injections. i spared no expenses and went w who appeared to... READ MORE

ASOMS VS Plastic surgeon?

I keep reading that 'Only' a 'Board certified' ps is who you should see & feel this is mileading. Don't most PS focus on 'Surgery'? I want to see... READ MORE

Granuloma after 3 months resyline.

I got lip injections 3 months ago, i went back to my injector after some swelling and dryness occurred he said everthing was normal he doesnt see... READ MORE

I need a doctor in Gainesville who is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Any suggestions? (photos)

I have before and after pics and you'll see I did not have this problem before, the Botox was done a week after the juvederm in which I told the lady... READ MORE

Injectable fillers: In NYS there is no real regulation as to whom can perform cosmetic procedures. Are other states better?

Since my dr retired, had a couple of botched filler procedures. 1 with a board certified facial plastic surgeon and another w a board certified... READ MORE

No matching results