Why Patients Choose BTL Vanquish ME
BTL Vanquish ME is a body contouring device that uses focused radio frequency (RF) waves to heat and kill fat cells without damaging adjacent muscles and skin. It's designed to treat the whole abdomen from flank to flank in one treatment session for people who are in good overall health.
Natural-looking results across the entire abdominal and core area can be achieved in four to six short treatment sessions.
BTL Vanquish ME is...
- Non-invasive: The radio wave "applicator" never comes in contact with the skin and the targeted fat is removed through natural body processes.
- Not painful: Patients describe the Vanquish experience as a hot stone massage
- No downtime: Patients can resume activities after their 45-minute procedure
BTL Vanquish ME is not a weight-loss treatment. It is not a suitable treatment for obesity, nor as a substitute for surgical procedures such as liposuction.
Please note: BTL Vanquish ME is approved for circumference reduction of the abdomen (June 2015)
How BTL Vanquish ME Compares to Other Non-Invasive Body Sculpting Treatments
|Considerations||CoolSculpting||Sculpsure||BTL Vanquish ME|
|Contact with Skin||Yes||Yes||No|
|Type of Treatment||Spot||Spot||Full|
|Number of Treatments||2||3||4|
|Areas per Treatment||7||6||1|
|Time per Treatment Area||1 Hour||25 Min.||45 Min.|
|Total Time Required||14 Hours||7.5 Hours||3 Hours|
|Time Between Treatments||1-2 Months||6 Weeks||1 Week|
|Time to Visible Result||3-4 Weeks||3-4 Weeks||2-3 Weeks|
|Time to Optimal Result||3-4 Months||4.5 Months||5 Weeks|
|Treats Higher BMI Patients?||No||No||Yes|
|Potential for Pain?||Yes||Yes||Similar to Warm Stone Massage|
Reasons to Consider BTL Vanquish ME vs. a Spot Treatment
- Although spot treatments are proven to kill fat, they are not for every body.
- Lines of demarcation and unevenness are known to occur with spot treatments.
- BTL Vanquish ME provides homogenous heating from flank to flank for an overall contoured procedure.
Vanquish Before and After Photos
Patient Testimonial Videos
This guide has been reviewed for accuracy and bias by board-certified plastic surgeon Christopher Maloney, MD, an independent expert. Learn more about Dr. Maloney. It has also been vetted by the RealSelf Editorial Team for adherence to our Brand-Sponsored Content Guidelines.