- Natrelle Breast Implants
- More Breast Augmentation Options and Programs from Natrelle and Allergan
More Breast Augmentation Options and Programs from Natrelle and Allergan
Please see Approved Uses and Important Safety Information for Natrelle® on this page.
Designed For the Fullness You DesireNatrelle® Gel breast implants come in 3 styles, with each one designed to match your own unique body and give you the fullness and shape you want.
Designed for increased fullness
Designed for shaped fullness
Designed for classic fullness
Natrelle® Before & After Photos
Natrelle® 410 Style MF | Photos provided by Dr. G. Patrick Maxwell.
Natrelle INSPIRA® Style SRF-415 | Photos provided by Dr. Mitchell Brown.
Natrelle INSPIRA® Style SRM-310 | Photos provided by Dr. Mitchell Brown.
Natrelle® Classic Style 45 | Photos provided by Dr. Jennifer Chan.
Individual results may vary.
Real Stories, Real Patients, Real Results
Melissa’s Story With Natrelle INSPIRA®
“After two babies, I lost a lot of fullness. Now I have a nice full look.”
Natrelle INSPIRA® Style SRM-310. Individual results may vary.
Kortnie’s Story With Natrelle® 410
“My new look gives me the shape I’ve always wanted by mirroring the curves of a breast.”
Natrelle® 410 Style FM. Individual results may vary.
Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards ProgramNow you can earn and redeem reward points with the Brilliant Distinctions® Rewards Program for Natrelle® breast augmentation surgery and additional Allergan treatments. Redeem 1,000 points toward your surgery or earn 500 points to redeem for other Allergan aesthetic treatments, including BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) with the purchase of two Natrelle® Gel breast implants for breast augmentation.
If you're not a member yet, joining is beneficial and easy! Go to BrilliantDistinctionsProgram.com to sign up.
Learn more about Natrelle® breast implants Visit Natrelle.com
This guide has been reviewed for accuracy and bias by Steven Wallach, MD FACS, an independent expert. Learn more about Dr. Wallach. It has also been vetted by the RealSelf Editorial Team for adherence to our Brand-Sponsored Content Guidelines.
Natrelle® Silicone-Filled Breast Implants Important Information
Who may get breast implants (INDICATIONS)?
Natrelle® Silicone-Filled, Natrelle INSPIRA®, and Natrelle® 410 Shaped Gel Breast Implants are approved for women for the following:
Breast augmentation for women at least 22 years old for silicone-filled implants.
Breast augmentation includes primary breast augmentation to increase breast size, as well as revision surgery to correct or improve the result of a primary breast augmentation surgery.
Who should NOT get breast implants (CONTRAINDICATIONS)?
- Women with active infection anywhere in their body.
- Women with existing cancer or pre-cancer of their breast who have not received adequate treatment for those conditions.
- Women who are currently pregnant or nursing.
- Breast implants are not lifetime devices, and not necessarily a one-time surgery.
- Many of the changes to your breasts following implantation cannot be undone. If you later choose to have your implant(s) removed and not replaced, you may experience unacceptable dimpling, puckering, wrinkling, or other cosmetic changes of the breast, which may be permanent.
- Breast implants may affect your ability to breastfeed, either by reducing or eliminating milk production.
- Rupture of a silicone-filled breast implant is most often silent and may not be detected by you or your doctor. You should have an MRI 3 years after your surgery and then every 2 years after that for as long as you have your breast implants to determine if rupture is present. If implant rupture is noted on an MRI, you should have the implant removed, with or without replacement.
- With breast implants, a routine screening mammography and self-examinations for breast cancer will be more difficult. Ask your doctor to help you distinguish the implant from your breast tissue. Symptoms of a ruptured implant may be hard knots or lumps surrounding the implant or in the armpit, change or loss of size or shape of the breast or implant, pain, tingling, swelling, numbness, burning or hardening. Tell your doctor of these symptoms and remove ruptured implants.
- Inform any other doctor who treats you of the presence of your implants to minimize the risk of damage to the implants.
Caution: Notify your doctor if you have any of the following conditions, as the risks of breast implant surgery may be higher:
- Autoimmune diseases (for example, lupus and scleroderma).
- A weakened immune system (for example, currently taking drugs that weaken the body’s natural resistance to disease).
- Planned chemotherapy following breast implant placement.
- Planned radiation therapy to the breast following breast implant placement.
- Conditions that interfere with wound healing and blood clotting.
- Reduced blood supply to breast tissue.
- Clinical diagnosis of depression or other mental health disorders, including body dysmorphic disorder and eating disorders. Please discuss any history of mental health disorders with your surgeon prior to surgery. Patients with a diagnosis of depression or other mental health disorders should wait for resolution or stabilization of these conditions prior to undergoing breast implantation surgery.
Key complications are reoperation, implant removal with or without replacement, implant rupture, and severe capsular contracture (severe scar tissue around the implant). Other complications include asymmetry, nipple/breast/skin sensation changes, scarring or wrinkling/rippling. Talk to your doctor about other complications.
Talk to your doctor. For more information see the Patient Brochures at www.allergan.com/labeling/usa.htm or call the Allergan Product Support line at 1-800-433-8871.
To report a problem with Natrelle® Silicone-Filled, Natrelle INSPIRA®, and Natrelle® 410 Shaped Gel Breast Implants, please call Allergan Product Surveillance at 1-800-624-4261.
Natrelle® Silicone-Filled, Natrelle INSPIRA®, and Natrelle® 410 Shaped Gel Breast Implants are available by prescription only.
BOTOX ® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) Important Information
BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening. Get medical help right away if you have any of these problems any time (hours to weeks) after injection of BOTOX® Cosmetic:
- Problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing, due to weakening of associated muscles, can be severe and result in loss of life. You are at the highest risk if these problems are pre-existing before injection. Swallowing problems may last for several months
- Spread of toxin effects. The effect of botulinum toxin may affect areas away from the injection site and cause serious symptoms including: loss of strength and all-over muscle weakness, double vision, blurred vision and drooping eyelids, hoarseness or change or loss of voice, trouble saying words clearly, loss of bladder control, trouble breathing, trouble swallowing
There has not been a confirmed serious case of spread of toxin effect when BOTOX® Cosmetic has been used at the recommended dose to treat frown lines, crow’s feet lines, or both at the same time.
BOTOX® Cosmetic may cause loss of strength or general muscle weakness, vision problems, or dizziness within hours to weeks of taking BOTOX® Cosmetic. If this happens, do not drive a car, operate machinery, or do other dangerous activities.
Serious and/or immediate allergic reactions have been reported. They include: itching, rash, red itchy welts, wheezing, asthma symptoms, or dizziness or feeling faint. Get medical help right away if you are wheezing or have asthma symptoms, or if you become dizzy or faint.
Do not take BOTOX® Cosmetic if you: are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX® Cosmetic (see Medication Guide for ingredients); had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product such as Myobloc® (rimabotulinumtoxinB), Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA), or Xeomin® (incobotulinumtoxinA); have a skin infection at the planned injection site.
Tell your doctor about all your muscle or nerve conditions, such as ALS or Lou Gehrig’s disease, myasthenia gravis, or Lambert-Eaton syndrome, as you may be at increased risk of serious side effects including difficulty swallowing and difficulty breathing from typical doses of BOTOX® Cosmetic.
Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions, including: plans to have surgery; had surgery on your face; weakness of forehead muscles: trouble raising your eyebrows; drooping eyelids; any other abnormal facial change; are pregnant or plan to become pregnant (it is not known if BOTOX® Cosmetic can harm your unborn baby); are breast-feeding or plan to (it is not known if BOTOX® Cosmetic passes into breast milk).
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Using BOTOX® Cosmetic with certain other medicines may cause serious side effects. Do not start any new medicines until you have told your doctor that you have received BOTOX® Cosmetic in the past.
Tell your doctor if you have received any other botulinum toxin product in the last 4 months; have received injections of botulinum toxin such as Myobloc®, Dysport®, or Xeomin® in the past (tell your doctor exactly which product you received); have recently received an antibiotic by injection; take muscle relaxants; take an allergy or cold medicine; take a sleep medicine; take aspirin-like products or blood thinners.
Other side effects of BOTOX® Cosmetic include: discomfort or pain at the injection site; headache; and eye problems: double vision, blurred vision, drooping eyelids, and swelling of your eyelids.
For more information refer to the Medication Guide or talk with your doctor.
To report a side effect, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871.
Please see BOTOX® Cosmetic full Product Information including Boxed Warning and Medication Guide.
LATISSE® (bimatoprost ophthalmic solution) 0.03% Important Information
LATISSE® is an FDA-approved treatment to grow eyelashes for people with inadequate or not enough lashes.
Important Safety Information
If you use/used prescription products for eye pressure problems, use LATISSE® under doctor care. May cause brown darkening of the colored part of the eye which is likely permanent. LATISSE® may cause eyelid skin darkening which may be reversible. Only apply at base of upper lashes. DO NOT APPLY to lower lid. Hair may grow outside the treatment area. If you have eye problems/surgery, consult your doctor. Common side effects include itchy and red eyes. If discontinued, lashes gradually return to previous appearance.
To report a side effect, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871.
Please see the full LATISSE® Product Information.
© 2016 Allergan. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Natrelle.com APC86YJ16 160940