Body Wraps: What You Need to Know
Body wraps are a body contouring treatment designed to tighten skin. The treatment uses a combination to organic material and gauze. Results can vary and body wraps have a 32% RealSelf Worth it Rating.
Do body wraps actually work?
Now that you know what a body wrap is, curious about how and if it works? Watch as one RealSelfer tests out the product for herself.
If my body wraps don't work, what can I do about it?
If your body wrap is a bust, is there any legal action you can take? RealSelf asked a lawyer at Avvo, and here's what he had to say.
Other non-invasive options for body contouring:
Top 5 Most Popular Body Wrap Reviews
- It Works Body Wrap Review: Scam or Real? by Jill81
- It Works Review: Do the Body Wraps Really Work? by JagerW
- Yes! It Works!!! You Gotta Try the Wraps by 1hotchic
- First Timer! Good Results by fitnessgal
- "It Works!" NOT!! Rip Off!! Don't Buy It by raynie
Top Body Wrap Questions (With Answers!)
- Can body wraps reduce stretch marks?
- Is weight loss from the body wrap permanent?
If your question isn't in the list, go ask one of our thousands of board-certified doctors now!
Was this guide helpful? Thanks for your feedback
Still have questions about Body Wrap? Ask a doctor.