Welcome to RealSelf's Eyelid Surgery Community
- Last updated: 5 months ago
I'm Sheila S, the Eyelid Surgery Community Manager. I'm here to help you find the information you need to make a confident choice and get support for your journey.
Here’s a little more about me. I am a:
● 52 year old mother of 3 adults, and 4 grandchildren, who understands and empathizes with the changes a woman’s body experiences with pregnancy and middle age.
● an advocate of plastic surgery to help a person regain confidence and feel better about themselves. Plastic surgery is not for everyone and therefore I encourage you to thoroughly research any procedures that interest you.
My passion is to support, encourage, educate, and guide RealSelf users through their process. If you ever have questions or concerns, please send me a direct message. (Click on the Message button in my profile.)
Other helpful things to know:
• Keep our community guidelines in mind whenever you post
• Check out 9 Things I Wish I Knew Before Eyelid Surgery and this Eyelid Surgery Shopping List.