Roya Shoffet-Yaghoubian, DDS

Los Angeles Dentist
7301 Medical Center Dr., Ste. 208
West Hills, California 91307 US
Call Doctor Write a Review

Treatment Pricing

99 profile views
25 years experience
8 expert answers


  • Undergraduate & Medical School

    Dental: DDS, USC School Of Dentistry, 1992
  • Post-Medical School Training

    Residency: Northwestern Dental School, Chicago, Illinois

Treatments offered at Royal Dental Practice

Most popular answers from Roya Shoffet-Yaghoubian, DDS

Narrow by:

If a temp crown is seated too high, can I incur damage by not going in to have it fixed?

Yes for sure I suggest to see your dentist to file the crown down,since it will cause damage to your nerve of tooth causing pain and later may need... READ MORE

Crown put on over a year ago. I'm 7.5 months pregnant that tooth is getting sensitive and painful.

Well during late months in pregnancy you may get an xray to r/o any infection. it is possible following a crown placement the pulp gets too stressed... READ MORE

Wondering if it's possibly to lengthen my front teeth since I have ground down my smile. Is bonding or veneers doable? (photos)

It all the depends what is the cause of your shortened front upper teeth, are you grinding your teeth?, in that case you got to get a night guard that... READ MORE

Pain in molar that has an old root canal and old crown, what could the problem be?

Be aware root canals can fail ,you definitely need to see your dentist to take x-ray and evaluate the tooth, they may place you on antibiotics and the... READ MORE

Concerned about open spaces in my mouth after implant surgery.

If you are getting implants placement ,your dentist can pre plan for this and make a temporary appliance for the purpose of esthetics such as a... READ MORE

How can I fix my teeth? (Photo)

My advice is to get a impression for complete study model evaluation .your pointy lateral incisor are called peg lateral and in order to make the size... READ MORE

Braces, veneers or invisalign? What kind of treatment should i get? (photos)

You definitely need a comprehensive treatment plan to address all the issues. for spacing and correction of overbite you need orthodontic treatment... READ MORE

I would like to receive composite bond for my gap. Any suggestions? (photo)

You can get the gap between upper incisors closed via chairside bonding which means we can add composite resin filling to close the diastema.This is a... READ MORE

Before and After Photos by Dr. Shoffet-Yaghoubian

Roya Shoffet-Yaghoubian, DDS has shared 1 before and after picture from the RealSelf community.

Narrow by:
Treatment results may vary

There is no recent activity.

*Your results may vary. Any specific claims or permanence length of results vary for each patient and are not guaranteed.