Narrow 3 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

My Right Ear Has a Keloid and my Left Ear is Stretched, I Want to Get All of This Fixed? (photo)

What's the Price? What Doctor Should I go to? I have had my ears gauged for a long time; My right ear blew out completely about 2 years ago. I've been... READ MORE

How To Find an Experienced Surgeon to Repair Strechted Earlobes?

My son had his ears gauged about 4 years ago. they are quite large. He would now like them repaired and I need to find someone that has experience in... READ MORE

Are There Any Earlobe Surgeons in Az?

I had my ears to a inch and now i am planning on joining the military in a few months but i need to get my ears closed so i can join are there any... READ MORE

No matching results