Turkey Neck, Mastectomy, Insurance & Financing: Must-see Q&A
Sharon at RealSelf on 23 Dec 2010 at 7:17am
As a moderator of Doctor Q&A, I read hundreds of questions every week from RealSelf community members.
Question of the Week*: Low Cost Options for Turkey Neck
Every week, we highlight one question that receives a high number of engaging, thought-provoking answers from the doctors who post on RealSelf. Just in time for Christmas dinner, this week our Doctor Q&A forum was abuzz with the best low-cost treatments for a "turkey neck" -- a.k.a. loose neck skin that sags with age.
Here are the other 12 questions that really got noticed:
- Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgery Financing
- Face Lift - Looks Awful Behind the Ears?
- What Should Be my BMI to Have a Tummy Tuck?
- Will Most Surgeons Draw on Your Body Before Liposuction?
- Amount of Fat Removed During Liposuction - Symmetry?
Got something on your mind? Ask the doctors a question.