The No-Knife Nose Job, And 6 More Ways Your Doctor Gives You More By Doing Less [VIDEO]
20 Aug 2013 at 9:00am
Sometimes the needle (or laser) is mightier than the scalpel.
Not everyone needs to have a full-on facelift or a real rhinoplasty to get the look they want. In the second installment of RealSelf's exclusive video series on what's trending in advanced beauty, this week's experts -- from facial plastic to cosmetic derm to breast aug -- tells you where less can mean much, much more.
1. A non-invasive skin-tightening treatment for women of a certain age.
2. Making your breast implants look less like breast implants.
3. Getting a tighter jawline without a single incision.
4. Less neck wattle means a better look for Skype or selfie.
Here Dr. William Portuese, board-certified facial plastic surgeon in Seattle, says neck lifts are popular in his office because more people are paying attention to their jawlines — thanks to social media. (1:35)
5. How fillers alone can change your face.
6. The no-knife nose job.
7. How a technique for earlobes can make your privates prettier.