“I’m Just So Happy With These Curves” — See the 5 Most Popular RealSelf Photos of the Week (GRAPHIC)
Jager Weatherby on 2 Mar 2015 at 5:00pm
The RealSelf community was certainly busy last week! Of the thousands of photos posted between February 22 and 28, there were a few that you just couldn’t get enough of. From bangin’ Brazilian butt lifts to a transformative facelift, these are the five most popular photos of the week.
1. RealSelf user Arebrab — Revision Rhinoplasty“Not at all the outcome I expected. It has been the worst cosmetic surgery experience I have ever had, and I have dabbled. Something I thought would be a little tidying up has turned into an almost two year nightmare for me and something I'm not able to hide. It’s right there for everyone to see. I wish I had never done it.”
Photo caption: “Just before second surgery.” Read more of her review here.
2. RealSelf user JennyGirlinLA — Brazilian Butt Lift“Being a trans woman, my main concern was hips, then buttock. I AM JUST SO HAPPY WITH THESE CURVES! I have the body of my dreams.”
Photo caption: “Day 0 - Cannot believe the shape of my body now.” Read more of her review here.
3. RealSelf user cyberkitty66 — Rhinoplasty“I'm currently 25 days post-op and I could not be happier. I had rhinoplasty, septoplasy, and turbinoplasty, as well as the hump on my nose removed and a tip reduction. [...] Although my nose is still swollen, I'm so so so so happy with my new nose. It looks so natural and it suits the rest of my face perfectly. Going through with this surgery was the best decision I ever made.”
Photo caption: “Before.” See what she looks like after.
4. RealSelf user TimelessBeauty2015 — Brazilian Butt Lift“I am now 1 month post op and in love with my new body. [My doctor] is a master sculptor. I wanted a tiny waist, nice rounded hips, and booty projection and he delivered.”
Photo caption: “After.” See what she looked like before.
5. RealSelf user Bugjune — Facelift, Necklift, and Fat Transfer“I am 57, female, and had just hated my jowls and jawline for so many years! [...] This has made me feel more feminine and confident. I am SO happy to have lost my sagging jowls and drooping facial tissue. I am confident that the results I get from this surgery will last for a good decade or more.”
Photo caption: “6 months post.’” Read more of her review here.
What reviews have you been following this past week? Let us know in the comments!