Dermitage Anti-Aging Cream for Hands
Beauty Cred on 6 Mar 2008 at 8:42am
Dermitage has launched a new anti-aging cream for the hands, which claims to have a special way of getting under the skin and plumping it up through a delivery method that reaches deeper under the skin than other products.
The hand cream contains glucosamine, which we believe promotes the growth of cartilage in the joints. Dermitage scientists think glucosamine also promotes the production of collagen.
From the company: Dermitàge is the only skincare system with Regenex™, a patented anti–aging ingredient complex that targets the visible signs of aging. Regenex boosts the delivery of beneficial ingredients deep into the skin to better stimulate skin repair and renewal, protect the skin and help reduce the appearance of aging. Regenex also hydrates, firms, soothes and tones to rejuvenate your skin. Regenex contains a powerful combination of highly effective ingredients:
- Glucosamine Complex (UGL)™. Glucosamine Complex stimulates cellular turnover and increases your skin´s own natural collagen production, resulting in a significant reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and improved skin clarity, firmness and hydration.
- Lifting Spheres™. These patented spheres work with your skin´s own moisture to visibly smooth fine lines and wrinkles in minutes.
- Inflacin®. This patented ingredient helps calm your skin and reduce the appearance of redness and swelling for a more even–toned complexion.
- Botanical Antioxidants. Natural extracts such as Green Tea, White Tea and Grape Seed soothe skin and protect against free–radical damage caused by environmental factors.
- QuSomes®. This patented delivery technology maximizes the effectiveness of skincare ingredients by helping them penetrate more deeply into the skin
There are some comments in the RealSelf blogs about Dermitage, which produces an entire suite of anti-aging products and is based in San Francisco, and they're not positive. But they are about the Dermitage free trial, and not about the product itself.