Get to know our work process.
We are more than glad to give you a little insight on what do you need to get a procedure with Dr. Salvador Pantoja and have a smooth recovery.
1) Initially we will require pictures for a virtual consultation; these pictures must be of your full body when interested in body work or specific areas when you’re interested in facial work or others. Body pictures can be taken in underwear and need to be from the front, back and both sides.
We also need some information included in that same email; your height weight, the procedure you’re interested in as well as medical information, if you suffer from any dieses or take medication frequently.
If it’s possible, you can always come in to the office for a in person consultation or to meet Dr. Pantoja after you have received your quote, this way he can answer all your questions personally. Appointments are required a couple of days in advance.
2) After we have received your information it takes two to three days for you to get a quote back via email. Patients who come into the office for an in person consultation receive a quote on that visit.
Note: quotes are valid for a period of one year.
3) Once you have received a quote, we can help you schedule a surgical date. We recommend our patients that are traveling from out of the country to plan ahead of time; however we also have appointments for the current month. So you can contact us whenever you're interested.
4) After you have set a date for the procedure you will be required to give a deposit to hold the date. This will ensure your appointment doesn’t get canceled and the amount does go towards your total amount. Deposit information and payment methods will be provided via email.
Once you made your deposit, you may do other payments to your convenience; however, everything needs to be covered in full before the surgery.
5) When traveling on your own, we recommend staying at a recovery house rather than a hotel, you will need assistance the first couple of days with basic routine activities and being alone in a hotel may be problematic unless you come with a family member that will assist you.
6) Its very important after the surgery to follow all specific instructions from the Doctor as well as to take your medications as advised. This will help prevent any type of complications, and maintain your results.