Having Trouble Deciding on Plastic Surgery?
What is holding you back from getting the plastic surgery procedure you’d really like? These days, many people are opting for breast augmentation, liposuction, Facelifts, arm lifts, Tummy Tucks, chin implants and much more. But there are still some people who are hesitant about moving forward with the plastic surgery they want.
Here are a few suggestions to help you work through the decision process:
1. Focus on the Result of Your Cosmetic Surgery Think of the concerns that brought you to the plastic surgeon’s office. After learning of the recommended procedure, focus on the end result. Imagine yourself with the results. Imagine how it will make you feel; increasing your self esteem, making you feel young again and eliminating something that has been bothering you. The long-term benefit will outweigh your temporary hesitation. Picture yourself with the radiant look you will have after the surgery.
2. Ask Questions Be sure to ask the doctors, nurses and staff about everything that will take place. I can explain exactly what to expect before, during and after your plastic surgery.
3. Your Surgeon Truly Wants to Help Working with a board certified plastic surgeon like Dr. Bass, who has undergone years of training and experience, will give you confidence going into your procedure. Dr. Bass and his expert staff have the knowledge to care for you and ensure comfort.
4. Have a positive mental attitude A major component of an excellent recovery is your attitude. Visualize yourself as a strong and healthy person. Be thankful for your skilled surgeon, accomplished nurses and attentive staff.
5. Ask to speak to some of my previous patients Previous patients are happy to share their experiences. You will often find that they too experienced the same thought processes as you and are now happy they had the surgery.