Top 8 Benefits of XEO Laser Hair Removal
Many of our patients complain that their efforts to remove unwanted hair just end up leaving them nicked, bumpy and burned. In addition, shaving, waxing and tweezing are very time consuming. If you’re tired of these inconveniences, laser hair removal is worth considering.
Laser hair removal is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedures in the U.S. This process is useful for both men and women looking to remove unwanted hair from the face, arms, underarms, back, chest, legs, and bikini line as well as other areas where unsightly hair is a problem. The process uses beams of highly concentrated light to penetrate the hair follicles. The light is absorbed by pigment in the hair follicles and destroys the hair within the follicle.
At our office, we use XEO for hair removal. The CoolGlide has now made it possible to treat all skin types including tanned patients. The CoolGlide system disables hundreds of hair follicles in seconds, faster than electrolysis. The patented handpiece cools and soothes the skin as it moves along the skin surface. CoolGlide is cleared by the FDA for Permanent Hair Reduction.
Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
1. Safety: Laser hair removal is safe if performed by a skilled specialist.
2. Effective: Laser hair removal has a high level of effectiveness. The majority of consumers have amazing results and even permanent hair elimination. In most cases, hair is reduced by 85-90% after six treatments.
3. Results: You can see the result immediately.
4. Gentle: Skin will not be harmed.
5. Not painful: There is very little pain; it feels like a rubber band snapping on the skin.
6. Quick: The treatment of laser hair removal can be performed on large areas of the body such as the legs, back and chest. The laser can treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the upper lip can be treated in less than a minute.
7. Versatile: Can be performed on all areas of the body including face, bikini, breast and other sensitive zones.
8. Reliable: Ninety percent of patients have permanent hair removal after an average of three to five sessions. If there is re-growth after laser hair removal, it will be finer and lighter in texture than it was before.
If you’ve decided you’d like to try laser hair removal, you should eliminate waxing, plucking, and electrolysis for six weeks before treatment(The laser targets the hairs’ roots, which are temporarily removed by waxing or plucking.) You should also avoid sun exposure for six weeks before and after treatment because the exposure decreases the effectiveness of laser hair removal.