5 Procedures Common for Mommy Makeovers
It’s no mystery that pregnancy causes dramatic changes to a woman’s body and many women opt for a “Mommy Makeover” to restore their bodies back to pre-pregnancy shape. But what procedures make up a Mommy Makeover?
Since not every woman’s body reacts the same following pregnancy, we offer a flexible package so you can choose exactly the procedures that you feel you need most. These procedures will get your body back to pre-pregnancy shape by tightening skin and removing excess fatty deposits leftover from pregnancy.
Procedures Common for Mommy Makeovers
1. Tummy Tuck. A tummy tuck removes excess fat in the midsection. Following pregnancy, very few women can regain the flat stomach they had before pregnancy, even with significant changes to diet and dedication to exercise. The increased fatty tissue in the abdomen is just extremely difficult to lose. A tummy tuck is a great way to remove the fatty tissue and loose skin to sculpt the body into pre-pregnancy shape. This procedure provides the most dramatic and lasting results of all Mommy Makeover procedures.
2. Breast Lift. After breastfeeding, a breast lift can help remove excess fatty tissue and skin that built up during breastfeeding. The result of a breast lift is a sculpted and toned appearance to the upper body. This can greatly improve and balance your body’s contours as well as your overall appearance.
3. Body Lift. This procedure helps remove saggy, loose skin that does not respond to diet and exercise. Body lifts can include an arm lift, a lower body lift or an upper body lift. Body lifts can help sculpt your body to a more youthful appearance.
4. Face Lift. Although most changes from pregnancy occur in the midsection, arms, buttocks and thighs, some women show significant changes in their faces. Fatty tissue around the neck and face may increase, or sagging and stretched skin can appear. For women who are affected in this area, a face lift can tone and tighten the face providing a younger look.
5. Eye Lift. The effects of pregnancy and child rearing can be concentrated in the eye area. An eye lift is the best way to create a more youthful look because it removes saggy skin and droopy eyelids and helps improve the contours of the face.