Bristol Palin: Corrective Jaw Surgery or Plastic Surgery?
While Bristol was hoping to look more mature and get rid of her “baby face”, getting chin enhancement can achieve a variety of positive changes in your look.
Chin Augmentation can:
- give balance to your facial structure by correcting a weak chin caused by facial trauma, congenital deficiency, age-related bone absorption.
- Correct a weak chin that makes a normal size nose appear too large and an already prominent nose seem even larger.
- Reduce the appearance of a “chubby” or “fleshy” neck.
- Bring your facial structure back in balance (You may want to have rhinoplasty in conjunction with chin augmentation to provide the best facial balance.)
In most circumstances, chin enhancement is a relatively simple procedure, but it still requires a good aesthetic eye and the meticulous skill of an experienced plastic surgeon.
Chin augmentation can be achieved with several methods:
- Solid Synthetic Implants are made of silicone or polytetrafluoroethylene (ePTFE) The implant is placed against the underlying bone structure and then attached.
- Natural Tissue Implants can come from a variety of sources and materials including bone or tissue grafts, fat or cadaverous tissue.
- Injectable Implantable Materials can come from are numerous synthetic injectable implantable material. These differ significantly from solid implants and generally last from 1 month to 10 years.
If you’re looking to gain a more pleasing profile or a more balanced facial appearance, chin augmentation may be just what you need to achieve the results you desire. Imagine having the dramatic improvements Bristol Palin is enjoying!