Breast Augmentation Consultation in Phoenix; What to Expect
You’ve been wanting to do it for years. You’ve pictured yourself with your new look. You’ve saved your money. Now it’s time to take that first step towards getting the breast augmentation you’ve always dreamed of! But what should you expect from your consultation?
Breast Augmentation Consultation Fees
Most plastic surgeons will charge a breast augmentation consultation fee. The fees range from about $50 to $150. Many plastic surgeons will credit this fee towards your total cost of the breast augmentation procedure if you decide to get it done by that surgeon.
Your Breast Augmentation Consultation
You can expect to spend about a half hour discussing the breast augmentation process with the plastic surgeon. Since his/her time is limited, you should come prepared by doing research on the various aspects of this procedure before you come to your consultation.
During the consultation, you can expect to discuss:
- Your goals for the breast augmentation. Be prepared to describe these goals to the plastic surgeon.
- The entire process of the breast augmentation surgery through recovery.
- What type of breast implant (silicone or saline) would be best for your body type.
- What size of breast implant would give you the best proportions considering your goals. You may try on breast implant sizers to get a general idea of how each size would look on your figure.
- What insertion method is best for you. This includes through the nipple, the armpit, the belly button or under the breast fold. Depending upon the implant type you select and your body type, certain insertion methods will be available.
- Preparation requirement for breast augmentation including quitting smoking several weeks before the surgery as well as the mental preparation for this major change.
- The recovery process.
- The risks considering your health and your body type.
- The costs.
At the end of the consultation, you can book your surgery, but you should not feel pressured.