Build Your Career with Confidence
Sr. Director of Industry Partnerships
The RealSelf Industry Partnership team exists to develop key partnerships that drive our business model growth and innovation. Reporting to the VP, Revenue & Analytics, we’re seeking an experienced Sr. Director of Industry Partnerships to lead industry revenue generating activities, develop and execute key growth strategies, and manage/grow the industry advertising sales and account management teams.
- Shape and organize the team’s goals, strategy, and resourcing plan
- Manage/develop the industry partnerships team, both sales and sales operations, towards goal attainment, as measured by revenue growth, effective use of internal resources, and account renewal targets
- Set, guide, and shape team and individual goals while closely managing pipelines. Responsible for making recommendations on team and individual bonus compensation to CFO and sales cycle analysis, reviews and compensation processing
- In conjunction with product teams, identify opportunities to streamline operations and position team to scale
- Help team enter new verticals and grow revenue from existing accounts by collaborating with product teams to create scalable solutions and also unique ones for strategic partners that align with both the goals of the partner and the site.
- Establish and maintain cross-functional relationships between necessary executive levels to aid in facilitating the success of Industry Partnerships, both internally and externally
- Work closely with the B2B marketing team to create/evolve internal team and external partner support tools (i.e. pitch decks, insights/data tools, and supporting brand partner marketing resources)
Qualifications and Qualities
- 7- 10 years managing teams responsible for helping clients meet their digital marketing and advertising objectives, either on the advertising agency or publisher side
- Experience managing sales pipelines and mentoring sellers on effective prospecting and consultative/”challenger” approaches
- Superb communication skills and ability to develop rapport with people ranging from software engineers to marketing directors to physicians
- Data-driven with analytical skills and affinity for setting goals and tracking key performance metrics but also creative enough to brainstorm new ways of partnering with strategic accounts
- Extensive experience building, leading and coaching teams
- Ability to travel up to 20% of time, including weekends and occasionally abroad
- Business development experience entering/launching new verticals
- Experience in the cosmetics, skincare, wellness, and/or healthcare categories
RealSelf is the largest online destination to get informed about elective cosmetic procedures and to find the right doctor or clinic. More than 9 million people visit RealSelf each month to find out which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being "Worth It." RealSelf is powered by unbiased experiences shared by consumers for hundreds of treatments, ranging from simple skincare to highly considered cosmetic surgery. Offering millions of photos and medical expert answers, RealSelf has become the essential resource and service for those seeking to find the right local provider.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. If it sounds a bit outside of your wheelhouse, we encourage you to apply. We are a growing company and we are always on the lookout for great candidates for all of our teams. Please click “Apply Now” to submit a cover letter and resume.