Build Your Career with Confidence
Conversion Marketing Manager
RealSelf is looking for a savvy marketer with a passion for rolling up their sleeves to develop, manage, execute and optimize campaigns to grow RealSelf's paid B2B customer base. As an integral member of fast-paced, high-performance team, your role is to identify opportunities to engage our B2B audience and convert them to paid services.
- Develop and execute multi-channel marketing programs (event, email, social, direct mail, etc.) to engage and convert our doctor and medical spa audiences to paid RealSelf products
- Lead efforts to define trigger-based nurture programs to deepen engagement and add value to our target segments
- Understand what drives the audience to consider and ultimately convert to paid products; define nurture campaigns that align to different audience segments and needs
- Optimize campaigns in real-time (as well as future campaigns) with data-driven insights on customer interactions across multiple channels
- Manage program budget, efforts and spend
- Stay ahead of the curve on email, lead nurture and social best practices
- Develop an event marketing strategy including but not limited to: evaluate industry events to drive conversion and ongoing customer engagement, work closely with the events team, develop and managing acquisition and conversion activities at large scale cosmetic industry events/trade shows, in-market events and other RealSelf events including sales team coordination, show experience and other related tasks
- Leverage analytics and marketing technology to improve direct marketing performance and achieve marketing goals
- Foster a disciplined A/B testing approach and effective campaign measurement methodology, including design and management of control groups
- BS/BA, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated success delivering multi-channel campaigns with a deep understanding of the conversion funnel, email marketing execution and best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience developing and executing B2B facing campaigns and collateral from presentation decks to whitepapers, webinars and video content
- Experience leveraging content marketing strategies and developing strategic editorial content to move audiences through the marketing funnel from acquisition to consideration to conversion
- Analytical mindset that can implement and track meaningful KPI’s
- Strong project management skills, and the ability to manage multiple deadlines and objectives.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce and performance marketing platforms: e.g. Facebook/Twitter/LI advertising (SEM/AdWords a plus) a plus
RealSelf is the largest online destination to get informed about elective cosmetic procedures and to find the right doctor or clinic. More than 9 million people visit RealSelf each month to find out which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being "Worth It." RealSelf is powered by unbiased experiences shared by consumers for hundreds of treatments, ranging from simple skincare to highly considered cosmetic surgery. Offering millions of photos and medical expert answers, RealSelf has become the essential resource and service for those seeking to find the right local provider.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. If it sounds a bit outside of your wheelhouse, we encourage you to apply. We are a growing company and we are always on the lookout for great candidates for all of our teams. Please click “Apply Now” to submit a cover letter and resume.