Build Your Career with Confidence
Senior Financial Analyst
This position will support all finance and accounting functions with a focus on planning, reporting, and analysis. This role has a lot of growth potential and the ideal candidate must be willing to embrace change and be comfortable taking on an evolving set of responsibilities.
- Lead budgeting/forecasting processes
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and variance analysis and communicate key findings to leadership team
- Partner with department heads providing decision support and analysis as required
- Manage business development deals including contract review, financial analysis, revenue recognition
- Assist in financial analysis projects; pricing, investments, strategic planning
- Assist with month-end close including preparing/reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations, with the ability to lead processes as needed
- Support payroll, tax, and audit preparation processes
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, economics or equivalent
- 4+ years of accounting, finance or other analytical work experience
- Advanced Excel/spreadsheet/financial modeling skills
- Understanding of GAAP
- Great organizational and multitasking skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Can deal with ambiguity/change in a high-growth environment
- Ability to coach and mentor other staff members
RealSelf brings transparency to the $13.5B aesthetic treatment market which represents a wide range of services—from a simple skin treatment to a cosmetic surgery. At the heart of RealSelf is a community of people sharing personal experiences, unbiased stories, and candid advice. Every month, 9 million+ unique visitors view 50 million photos and tens of thousands connect with doctors for consultations. Thousands of medical experts also participate on RealSelf.
Doctors have posted over one million answers to questions and routinely upload educational videos, special offers, and patient before & after photos. RealSelf is a fast-growing, profitable company with a wide range of opportunities—come join our team today! Awarded 2017 Glassdoor Best Places to Work.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. If it sounds a bit outside of your wheelhouse, we encourage you to apply. We are a growing company and we are always on the lookout for great candidates for all of our teams. Please click “Apply Now” to submit a cover letter and resume.