Build Your Career with Confidence
Administrative Operations Specialist
We are looking for a Administrative Operations Specialist who will assist in all administrative and operational duties that come under the responsibility of the Sales and Support team. This individual will assist with administrative tasks so that the fast workflow of the Sales and Support team can be maintained at an effective and efficient pace.
- Moderate, tag and manage doctor videos submitted via RealSelf.com
- Adhere to a 48 hour SLA, in accordance with RealSelf Terms of Service and Video Guidelines
- Perform light video editing using iMovie
- Work with related teams to improve the processes and usability
- Write clean, accurate, SEO-friendly copy quickly
- Work closely with Doctor Advisors and mentor clients on video best practices
- Brainstorm video topic ideas to meet consumer demand
- Answer doctor/client questions and respond in a timely matter via email and phone, when requested
- Moderate overtime for occasional events (may include some weekends)
- Use Looker to report on video traffic weekly. Field special and individual report requests when needed
- Identify and report technical issues as they arise and communicate progress with involved parties
- Assist in creating new doctor profiles, processing consumer inquiries/leads, photo moderation, and other miscellaneous site data
- Distribute incoming leads and sales opportunities
- Assist in quality control testing for company site when needed
- Handle any other miscellaneous administrative duties as prescribed by management
Qualifications and Qualities
- Experience working with mp4, mov and avi files types, including compressing files and troubleshooting
- Extremely detail and task-oriented with special attention to accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient with English language and approachable; will be required to correspond with doctors’ offices on a daily basis
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player within a moderation and administrative team environment
- Proficiency with Apple products, Google Docs, Photoshop, Excel, Salesforce.com, and HTML highly preferred
- Video editing experience is desired but training can be provided
- Recent college graduate or 1+ years professional experience
- BA preferred
Relocation support is not available for this position.
RealSelf brings transparency to the $13.5B aesthetic treatment market which represents a wide range of services—from a simple skin treatment to a cosmetic surgery. At the heart of RealSelf is a community of people sharing personal experiences, unbiased stories, and candid advice. Every month, 9 million+ unique visitors view 50 million photos and tens of thousands connect with doctors for consultations. Thousands of medical experts also participate on RealSelf. Doctors have posted over one million answers to questions and routinely upload educational videos, special offers, and patient before & after photos. RealSelf is a fast-growing, profitable company with a wide range of opportunities—come join our team today!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. If it sounds a bit outside of your wheelhouse, we encourage you to apply. We are a growing company and we are always on the lookout for great candidates for all of our teams. Please click “Apply Now” to submit a cover letter and resume.