Build Your Career with Confidence
Community Support Agent
RealSelf is looking for a Community Support Agent (CSA) with experience in a fast-paced, results-driven administrative environment. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that RealSelf community members get quick, accurate answers to their support questions. You will also be responsible for occasional content moderation, ensuring that user-generated content (UGC) is published in a timely manner and within our Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
It will be your responsibility to make sure that every consumer’s experience on RealSelf is as trouble-free as possible. As a Community Support Agent, you will be responsible for upholding our standards of quality and ensuring the trustworthiness of our content. If you love helping people, this is the opportunity for you.
This role will start as a temporary (6 month) backfill for an employee on leave, and may become a permanent position depending on performance. This person will work with the Community team in our Seattle office.
- Respond to Tier 1 customer service inquiries via email
- Provide technical support, app support and general customer service
- Escalate Tier 2 customer service inquiries
- Direct community members to relevant on-site information
- Communicate and collaborate with the Community and Doctor teams
- Moderate UGC for adherence to RealSelf Community Guidelines
- Moderate within a 24-hour service level agreement
- Contact users to clarify or revise incomplete or inappropriate content
- Flag and escalate spam or otherwise inappropriate content
- 2+ years experience in an administrative role with some customer service experience strongly preferred
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; will be required to correspond with consumers on a daily basis
- Superior decision making skills
- Efficient and task-oriented with special attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively use a suite of office products (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.)
- Data entry and typing skills
- Internet proficiency
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Self motivated, professional and productive with good time management skills
RealSelf brings transparency to the $13.5B aesthetic treatment market which represents a wide range of services—from a simple skin treatment to a cosmetic surgery. At the heart of RealSelf is a community of people sharing personal experiences, unbiased stories, and candid advice. Every month, 9 million+ unique visitors view 50 million photos and tens of thousands connect with doctors for consultations. Thousand of medical experts also participate on RealSelf. Doctors have posted over one million answers to questions and routinely upload educational videos, special offers, and patient before & after photos. RealSelf is a fast-growing, profitable company with a wide range of opportunities—come join our team today!
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. If it sounds a bit outside of your wheelhouse, we encourage you to apply. We are a growing company and we are always on the lookout for great candidates for all of our teams. Please click “Apply Now” to submit a cover letter and resume.