Build Your Career with Confidence
We are seeking a highly analytical individual to help us better understand our consumers and doctors in order to make data-driven decisions. We’re a small, fast-moving team and this is a rare opportunity to make a real, immediate impact on a fast-growing business.
- Collaborate with teams across the company as a leader of quantitative analysis
- Create and design reports and metrics for tracking business and product success
- Work closely with business owners to understand business challenges and provide data/analysis for better decision making
- Perform in-depth analysis and identification of the root cause of key business issues
- Collaborate with data engineers to build self-service reporting platforms, and establishing automated processes for large scale data analyses
Qualifications and Qualities
- 5+ years of experience in an analytical role. E-commerce or online experience desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. Maths, Economics, Engineering, Statistics)
- Able to learn quickly, navigate through ambiguity, and demonstrate logical and structured thinking
- Strong creative problem-solving skills, business acumen, and customer focus
- Highly analytical mind - critical, curious, and quantitative
- SQL required and experience with a scripting language desirable
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools highly desirable
- Working knowledge of statistics and experience with software such as R desirable
RealSelf is the largest online destination to get informed about elective cosmetic procedures and to find the right doctor or clinic. More than 9 million people visit RealSelf each month to find out which treatments and providers live up to their promise of being "Worth It." RealSelf is powered by unbiased experiences shared by consumers for hundreds of treatments, ranging from simple skincare to highly considered cosmetic surgery. Offering millions of photos and medical expert answers, RealSelf has become the essential resource and service for those seeking to find the right local provider.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. If it sounds a bit outside of your wheelhouse, we encourage you to apply. We are a growing company and we are always on the lookout for great candidates for all of our teams. Please click “Apply Now” to submit a cover letter and resume.