Surgeon + Vaginoplasty

Narrow 2 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

Surgeon Specializing in Gynecology? Treating Rectocele and Cystocele

Hi, I suffer from a rectocele and cystocele for 7 years now. I'm looking for a surgeon who's specialised in solving these problems. Aren't there any... READ MORE

Vaginal Rejuvenation, Texas...

From a doctor's stand point, does it make most sense to get a vaginal rejuvenation procedure done by a urogynocologist? I'd appreciate reccomendations... READ MORE

No matching results