Prolapsed + Vaginoplasty

Narrow 4 questions by:

Sort by:
  • Most visited
  • Recent
  • Answers

Surgeon Specializing in Gynecology? Treating Rectocele and Cystocele

Hi, I suffer from a rectocele and cystocele for 7 years now. I'm looking for a surgeon who's specialised in solving these problems. Aren't there any... READ MORE

Can a prolapse be repaired during vaginoplasty or are they the same thing? Will OHIP cover part of this if done by plastic surg?

I was diag w/uterine prolapse 2nd deg. I want to get vaginoplasty. OB said if it doesn't go back into place surgery would involve a hysterectomy. I... READ MORE

I've had 2 children and my last baby was almost 9 lbs. Wondering if I have a slight prolapse or if these are hymen remnants? (ph

I don't have any symptoms other than it just looking "off" to me. One picture is relaxed and I am bearing down on the other. What is your opinion?... READ MORE

I am looking into vaginoplasty. I do have a grade 2 prolapse but I need to have my vagina tightened.

I am wondering if I would get good enough results from a plastic surgeon or would I need the surgery to be done by a urogynecologist. I am willing to... READ MORE

No matching results