Member since 2/24/2014


  • 1 total post
  • 1 question

Questions from jennifer_ceara

What's the extra skin called above (but conncted to) inner labia and next to clitoral hood? (Photo)

What are the extra skin pieces called, that are (connected to) my inner labia and next to my clitoral hood? It looks like a third labia. How can this be removed? I'm somewhat... READ MORE