Good luck to you! I probably won't have it done until June. Was hoping to have it done at Easter break but that's when my consult is. I'm a teacher so will need the summer break to have it done if I decide .
Sounds familiar. I've been researching too and have a consultation with a surgeon in Michigan in April-primarily consulting on rhinoplasty but am going to get his opinion on the forehead/brow area as well.